The audit of disassembly and cleaning of asbestos is run in accordance with VDI 3866, TRGS 519 and “Regulations related to health and safety precautions in studies with asbestos”. The necessary activities carried out accordingly are shortly as following:
- • The audit inspecting if the disassembly and sterilization studies are run in accordance with VDI 3866, TRGS 519 and “Regulations related to health and safety precautions in studies with asbestos”.
- Making a plan of daily activities to be carried out at the area of assembly, at the commencement of work.
- Auditing the activities the assembly company is supposed to carry out during the commencement of work and the completion, and equipment in use.
- During the process of assembly, enabling the necessary health and safety precautions to be taken in order to protect the polluted area and its environment with asbestos.
- When the job is completed, auditing if the legal values are exceeded or not by inspecting and measuring the air.
- Keeping a report of daily activities and making a record of measurement results taken in the ambient air.
- Taking necessary precautions in case of a possible inconvenience either at the commencement or completion of work.
- At the completion of the work, handing out all the documents (daily reports, air measurements, health reports and lung x-rays of the employees) to the clients in a condition available to be kept for 40 years.